Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santa Saves Xmas


The Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats dolls were a huge hit. Once she received those, she really didn't even want to open the rest of her gifts; she had to be coaxed back downstairs. Later, she could be heard giggling all day, as she played with them.

This holiday was a stressful one, worrying about her request. No pressure at all, nope! Thank goodness they were what she hoped for, and that she is happy with them. Now that this crisis has passed, maybe I can catch my breath before the next one.

Truthfully, that big smile on her face was all I needed to make it worthwhile. I don't know what I would have done if she hadn't loved them -- break down and cry, probably. That is why I stressed out over them, because I knew how important they were to her. But in the end, I pulled it off, and Santa saved the day. Thanks, Kris. ;)

No comments: