Monday, October 27, 2008

School IDs

The middle school requires the students to wear an ID on a lanyard at all times. I've had to replace hers already; the teacher thought Diana had lost it, no one could find it anywhere and she wasn't talking. Well after she and Daddy cleaned up her room a bit this weekend, I walked into her room to put away some clothes and found TWO of the things hanging on her door knob. Clearly there was some miscommunication between my husband and I, because I would have sent one of them with her today had I known they'd been found.

Diana loves photos (but not necessarily having her picture taken). She was clearly hoarding these for whatever reason, even though she's been told to have one of them on at all times for school. I wonder how many "replacement" IDs I'll end up buying by the end of the year..?

No comments: