Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still No Apparent Issues

Some might think I was asking for trouble, waiting for something to go dreadfully wrong with the new school situation. She's changing classes, in a much larger school, has a locker, and is around older, meaner middle school kids - what could I possibly have to worry about?! We're only a week and a half in, so there's still plenty of time for things to happen, if they're going to. I'm actually looking forward to parent/teacher conferences.

Still no word about speech therapy, and I have no idea how long I will have to wait before they get another therapist to replace Becky. I think I'd be better served by finding a clinic closer to home, but then she'd just be uprooted again when we move. 

I hope that my contacting the autism groups speeds up the process for the Autism Awareness specialty plates. Guess I'll find out if/when I hear from the DOT about getting the plate I said I was interested it!

No comments: