Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School Supplies

Spent nearly $50 on supplies today, from an unclear list - do I buy for all those teachers, just her homeroom? She's not integrated fully, does she need all this crap? Sure wish someone could answer my question, but no one answers the phone at the school, and the teacher isn't answering her email yet. Needless to say, I'm keeping the receipt.

Ah, the good old days... you had a 3-ring binder, some folders, some notebooks, pencils, pens, and a $10 calculator... My husband actually did a spreadsheet for the supplies needed for the various classes I'm not even sure my daughter will be in, and she may be in "team A" not "team B" (Wha..?!) as indicated, and therefore have different teachers requiring different things. What a freakin' mess - they ought to be ashamed, how are people supposed to know what to buy? Madness...

I also finished her scrapbook from the California trip - all she has to do now is look at the pictures I've provided, and journal a bit, and I'll add her words to it. Busy day, and my back is killing me.

No comments: